Thursday, March 21, 2013

Star Trek: Into Darkness- International Trailer Released

Today the new International Star Trek: Into Darkness Trailer was released and all it does is continue to fuel my excitement for the new movie.  This trailer puts the villain, played by Benedict Cumberbatch in the foreground and really pumps up his desire to destroy Star Fleet.
Watch below:
             
 

 
Like I stated above, all this trailer does is get me super pumped for Into Darkness to come out and I don't want to wait just under two more months to watch it.  Along with my excitement, this trailer hits at some plot points within the movie universe, but nothing too much to go, why did you release that.  At this point, I have little hope that Benedict Cumberbatch plays Khan, as it is stated that he is Star Fleet top agent.  This trailer indicates that this movie will be juxtaposing this villain and Captain Kirk, played by Chris Pine, against each other, with both men seeking to destroy the others.  The trailer indicates that Kirk is on a vendetta against the villain (I will be calling him the villain because I don't know who he will be yet), who has destroyed London as well as killed many innocent people. It also indicates that while Kirk's course is to take down the villain, the villain does not think that Kirk has a change as he indicates that he is better then Kirk in every facet. 
This trailer has me hoping for lots of twists and turns as the villain's plot to destroy, as well as have lot of explosions, action sequence, dry wit (by Spock, played by Zachary Quinto), and some type of Kirk love interest.
Star Trek: Into Darkness is released in theatres on May 16, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment