Thursday, July 24, 2014

Fifty Shades Of Grey: Official First Trailer

Today the first official trailer for the Fifty Shades of Grey movie is released and it focuses very highly on the fact that this book/movie is focused around the sexual dynamics of its two main characters Christian Grey and Anastasia Steel.

Watch it here:


I have been uncertain about how I feel about this movie being made and regardless of how the trailer was presented I am curious to see how this movie will be done.  I start out disappointed in this trailer because it doesn't show Ana falling into Christian's office which is the introduction to the book that I have in my which I was hoping for once it started with their meeting. I did really like how they used the the song "Crazy in Love" as it set a specific tone for the trailer, which I hope is not false advertising for the tone of the movie.

I am interested to see if the hype for the books will stay up through the release of the movie, because to me it seems like they made it a few years too late and that the buzz for these books has died down considerable.  Anyway are you excited for this movie to come out?

No comments:

Post a Comment