Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Battle of the Movies: The World Is Ending 2013

Recently I have been seeing these two movie trailers a lot and due to the similar names and focuses.  Coming out first on June 12th is This is the End and then on August 23rd is The World's End.

Fist up is This is the End: See trailer below:


This movie seems to just be an excuse for a bunch of friend to get together, make a mockery of everything and make a movie.  It does seem like it might be fun and I think that I will end up seeing this one. I am intrigued to see what all these comedian guys will do now that they are all established but I am not expecting a whole lot.  I at least expect some type of toker moment in all the chaos.
This movie stars: James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogan, Jay Baruchel, Danny McBride, Craig Robinson, Michael Cera, Emma Watson and lots of guest appearances by others.

Next up and what I am more excited for is the new Simon Pegg and Nick Frost movie. Watch The World's End trailer here.


I tend to like Simon Pegg and Nick Frost movies so I am excited to see this one.  It seems like this group of old friends is going back to their home town to have a pub crawl ending at the World's End pub, throughout this crawl the discover that the town is being taken over by aliens but they don't want this to stop them making to the end of their crawl.

Is anyone planning to see either of these movies and which one, with similar tittles therefore are linked in min mind, will be better.  Both are comedies with a specific but slightly different target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment