Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Great Gatsby: Domestic Trailer

This weekend The Great Gatsby movie is released.  It is the movie adaptation of the 1925 Scott Fitzgerald's book of the same name.  See the trailer below:


To be honest I do not know much about the story of the Great Gatsby, but I do not it was a big deal book.  I blame not knowing much about it on the fact that it was not on my required reading list for high school.  For the uninitiated like me, the trailers are a bit confusing and hodge-podged together. I do plan on seeing this movie and am resisting finding out much about it, because I want to be able to say what I think about the movie as a stand alone, without getting a lot of back story for the plot.  I will let you know what I think after I see it.  I hope to see it this weekend, but am uncertain if I will be able to because I will be out of town attending my cousin's wedding.  Is anyone excited for this or can tell me what they are hoping to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment