Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Man of Steel: Official Trailer #3

Also released today was the third official trailer for Man of Steel which will be released in June.  Check it out here:


This trailer really stresses the origin story of Superman and how he came to be on Earth and his journey to becoming his alter ego.  If this isn't really focused on in the movie I will be really disappointed because it is now what I really want to see.  This trailer also hits at the struggles that Superman experiences and his interactions with Lois Lane (I am not even certain that he is a journalist in this rendition but who knows) as well as the villain.  The villain is only hinted at and I hope to see a young boy, became a young man, who embraces his destiny to be one of my favorite superheros.  This late spring, early summer looks to be fantastic for movies and I hope that they all live up to my expectations.
What do you think? Are you getting excited for the spring/ summer blockbusters of 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment