Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Thor: The Dark World Official Trailer 1 Released


Today the first official trailer for Thor 2: The Dark World was released and it focuses heavy on the drama and action which is to come. Watch here.

 
 
Although my excitement for Thor is behind my excitement for other movies that are coming out this spring, I am looking forward to Thor kicking off the holiday season when it is released in November.  As I said my current excitement are for the spring Blockbusters but that doesn't mean I cant start to look for the next crop of movies and the lead up to the Avengers 2.
In the first official trailer for Thor: The Dark Work it just starts to give us a glimpse of what is to come.  It has Thor coming back to Earth to get Jane and then jumps into the strife that Thor has to deal with as evil is thrust upon the world.  It has he seeking help from Loki and foreshadowing that "when you betray me, I will kill you."   Anyone starting to gear up for this movie and the next phase of the Marvel Saga?

No comments:

Post a Comment