Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Skyfall (2012): Review

Thus far I have watched Skyfall twice and I enjoyed it the second time as much as the first time.  In Skyfall, Daniel Craig plays James Bond who is struggling with his humanity.  Daniel plays a brilliantly damaged James Bond who isn't certain if he is up to the challenge of being his legendary self, but it trying anyway.  In this movie, Daniel Craig definitely has the Bond character down and embodies the modern day Bond. Although Skyfall continues to center Bond in the present, it sprinkles in references to James Bond Past. References that would delight the Bond fan like myself and keep interest in trying to find them all.
As I watched this movie, it had all of the Bond aspects that I expected but with a few twists thrown in.  The main fail, is the lack of romantic interest that I expect in a Bond film, although it was not missed completely.  As the film closed, I was excited for the next chapter and want to see where it would go.

My Rating 2+

No comments:

Post a Comment