Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Superman: Man of Steel Trailer 2 Released

The new trailer for Superman: Man of steel has been released.


 

This new Superman reboot is being directed by Zack Snyder and stars Henry Cavill as Clark Kent/Superman.  It seems that this movie, like several of the more recent movie franchise reboots, is starting from the beginning and moving forward as the hero struggles to find himself and embody the hero we have all grow up loving.  I am not certain how excited I am for this movie, because I was extremely disappointed in Superman Returns (2006) which was not good at all.  I am hoping that Man of Steel will be much better and turn out to be a movie deserving of Superman. A man who is strong, dedication and who I can believe would stop a speeding bullet to save my life, while at the same time, mesmerizing me.
 
This trailer shows that the movie has promise and that if taken correctly, will be able to emotionally connect with the audience and the struggle of a man who is becoming a legend.  I hope there will be enough action to keep the movie interesting, there are hints at this action in the trailer.  And that there will be a connection between Superman and Lois Lane (Amy Adams) as the Lois/ Clark relationship, in my opinion, is vital to the Superman dynamic.

No comments:

Post a Comment