Monday, December 10, 2012

Star Trek: Into Darkness Teaser Trailer Released

I am super excited about the Star Trek: Into Darkness teaser trailer.  I am a huge Star Trek fan and have been waiting for the second movie to come out since I watched the first Star Trek Reboot film. J. J. Abrams did a fantastic job with the last movie and it is one of my favorite sci-fi films.  I wish that I didn't have to wait until next year to see the movie but am glad that there is finally official footage being shown.
You can watch the clip following the link below. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diP-o_JxysA

So far we do not know who the villain of into the darkness will be, but the main speculation is that it is either Khan or Gary Mitchel. From what I have heard of the first nine minutes of the movie, which will be shown before the Hobbit will not reveal who the villain will be only that it will wet the appetite of Star Trek fans for the new movie to come.

I don't know about you, but it is starting to get hard to contain my excitement.

UPDATE: Please note that you can only see the first nine minutes before the IMAX 3D version of the Hobbit, not the regular 3D or 2D versions.

I made the mistake of seeing the Hobbit in regular 3D and am quite upset that I didn't realize I wouldn't get to see this teaser.

No comments:

Post a Comment