Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Gangster Squad Trailer

I don't know if anyone else is getting excited but I plan to go see Gangster Squad this weekend.  I hope it lives up to my expectations or at least shows a lot of a partially dressed Ryan Gosling.  That in and of itself may save this movie. Anyway with Sean Penn, Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling and Josh Brolin I am expecting it to at least be well acted. I really don't know much about the plot but it seems like Ryan Gosling is a cop who pretends to be a Gangster to infiltrate and destroy Sean Penn's criminal network, during which time he seduces Emma Stone.  I wonder how much double crossing, deaths, and crooked cops their are going to be.

Have a look, is anyone else getting excited for this and the star of a hopefully great movie year in 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment