Saturday, August 10, 2013

Ender's Game Official Trailer #2

Today when I was at the movies I saw the new trailer for Ender's Game and it just increases my excitement for this movie.
Watch Below
 

I have just read the book Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card and now I don't want to have to wait until November 1st to see the movie.  When I saw the first trailer it seemed like the type of movie that I really would like.  Now when I see this trailer it just adds to my excitement as it looks to be a stunning film with great cinematography and wide scope when watching the space battles.  I love Harrison Ford as an actors and am looking forward to seeing him play Colonel Graff and although Asa Butterfield is older then Ender in the book, I think he will be able to get me emotionally attached to his character.  This movie has a supporting cast with Hailey Steinfeld as Petra, Abigail Breslin as Valentine, Ben Kinsley as Mazer Rackham, and Viola Davis as Major Anderson.  I hope that this movie is able to meet my expectations and will be a great kick off to the holiday movie season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment